Re: federated directory

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

To make the story short: with a few changes, it works with slurpd as well,
exploiting the multimaster mechanism.  Since both slurpd and multimaster
are or will be deprecated, I don't think adding a test is worth the
effort.  I might pack the example files and put them on some ftp, if
there's interest in this solution.

There is no need for the multimaster mechanism; just split the two portions of the tree into two separate databases and use back-glue to join them. On each server, one database will be a master and the other database will be a slave.

--
  -- Howard Chu