Re: federated directory

answering one of my own questions...

this is definitely possible. I've done some basic tests with directories
split across different database backends. It works quite well as long as
you use syncrepl and not slurpd.

The only issue that I've found is that syncrepl screws up the entryUUID
attributes. I assume they should be identical on all replicas(?) but in
fact they are garbage on all the replicas. Even when decoded from base64
they make no sense.

I've used 2.2.14 on all instances

GREG

--