Re: Unrecognized database type (bdb) after openldap 21 upgrade to 22

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 15:56, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On FreeBSD 5.2.1, after running 'portupgrade -rfo
> net/openldap22-sasl-client openldap--sasl-client', it seems to have
> taken care of the server upgrade as well, but my slapd.conf file
> complains of the bdb database type. Can someone tell me what it is
> looking for?

Able to get everything going after configuring for db42 and creating a
new database. Now, it seems I'm having problems with access. Using the
following, I can do a simple ldapsearch and return only the container dn
ou=People and no subs. Even if I use '-s sub'. I see on the Faq-O-Matic
that acl defaults changed, but can't see how my entry is being effected.
Can someone point out why it may not be letting me submatch? I tried 'by
group.expand', but startup complains of 'non-regex <what> clause'.

access to dn="ou=People,dc=webtent,dc=net"
        by group.exact="cn=Administrators,dc=webtent,dc=net" write
        by self write
        by * read

--
Robert