RE: SASL in ldap.conf

I could be completely wrong here, but I'm wanting nss_ldap to do this.  And
my scatter-brain understanding is that nss_ldap is using the openldap
libraries, which are referring to the ldap.conf file.  Or it may just be
that nss_ldap is using the ldap.conf file along with the openldap utils, but
both are still mutually exclusive.

-- DK