Re: LDAP API Development?

What about creating a shared object which uses the OpenLDAP API calls? Or more specifically a PAM object?

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

At 06:29 AM 7/20/2004, Jason Gerfen wrote:

Is this the list I need to be subscribed to in order to have questions answered regarding LDAP API development?

Depends. If your question is specific to OpenLDAP Software, including provided LDAP client libraries, likely yes. But if your using some other LDAP client libraries, likely not.

Kurt

--
Jason Gerfen

"...Sometimes I just yell at myself. And it
makes me sad, sometimes I make myself cry..."
			~ My nephew Dawsyn