Re: two databases replicating to one slave server doesn't work

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 05:53:21PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> | Guess it's time to file an ITS.
>
> Seems there already is:
> http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Incoming?id=3223
> which has been marked as a dupe of 1119, which I couldn't find ...

It's a different (but perhaps related) issue. I opened an ITS here:
http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Incoming?id=3228

But it's marked as a dupe of #2137, which lists the same workaround I used.

Unfortunately, that workaround completely breaks SSL/TLS, because there is no virtual
domain concept for openldap. There can only be one certificate for the slave host.