RE: Trouble compiling openldap

Uhh... I actuall need to edit the commands I used. These are correct
now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hutchins, Mike
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 10:18 AM
To: OpenLDAP
Subject: Trouble compiling openldap

Ok, so I am building a new dev box, and cannot for the life of me get OL
to compile. I get the famous cannot find BerkeleyDB error. I have used
the following.

env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib" \ ./configure --enable-slurpd
--enable-syslog --sysconfdir=/etc

It is not happy. Says it can't find db.h in the config.log, but it is
there. Am I totally having a Monday brain fart?

Btw, I have compiled Berkeley 4.2 and its ol version 2.2.14.