Re: howto or documentation for SYNCREPL

Yes you are so right, Quanah
i did reading slapd.conf man page and admin guide
about syncrepl, it is good. and i wet straight to the
test, and works. There are some functions or
parameters those are still  blank to me. Like, for
example:

i have 2 master, say a.com
server one have ou=b under a.com and server 2 has
ou=c. hoew can i make server 1 and 2 have ou b &c?

what poped up in my mind is in server1 slapd i give
parameter syncrepl and rid to server 2, and vice versa
then each filter in each server i put the ou that i
want to be replicated (server 1's filter :
ou=c,dc=a,dc=com, and server 2 filter:
ou=b,dc=a,dc=com)
is it correct?

Thank you