Re: need upgrade help

i found the problem of those particular applications.
It is becasue there is installation faulty with slave
ldap where they are referring to. but my master is
fine, so i redirect them to master, everything runs
fine.
only the smbldap-tools still not working.
i have done what Quanah told me to, debug it. there
are some application in smbldap-tools communicate with
ldap(such as useradd), but the other doesn't. the ldap
bedug windows doensn't even move when i try to run
smblda-passwd command. maybe there is something wrong
with the applications.
Anyway, thank you so much all of you, especially for
you Quanah... you've been great helper.
I'll come back with my newbie questions :)))

Cheers
endra