openLdap 2.2.X in Visual C++ 6

Hi!
I'm looking for Visual C++ 6 project files for openLdap 2.2.13 since I noticed that they have been remove from the 2.2.X packages of openLdap.
I check the list-archives on this question but I failed to find any further information about the progress of fixing .dsw and .dsp Visual project files for openLdap.
I saw some mails where people requested them and some said that they were about to create such files.

Do such files exist or do I have to create them myself?

Greatful for any hints/help!!

Best Regards,
Mikael