Next Release?

Just a couple of questions regarding how releases are done...

Will the fix for ITS# 3089 make it into the next release - 2.2.15?

When a release is made - does it usually included all the bug fixes/enhancements that have State "Release" in the ITS?

Or, to actually get to my question, since there are currently 16 ITS items in a Release state, can we expect another release soon?

I need to publish some install instructions for the way we use openldap to some colleagues, and I need them to install a version with the fix for 3089 - but asking them to check out code from cvs might be a little much.

Thanks,

Dan