RE: TLS not supported

Will do thanks. I think Axel is right.

-----Original Message-----
From: malini [mailto:malini@visolve.com]
Sent: 13 July 2004 01:42
To: Edward de Jongh
Subject: Re: TLS not supported

If ur sure abt ports,make sure u have proper certificates and slapd is build with tls options

#slapd.conf#

  TLSCACertificateFile /opt/iexpress/openldap/etc/openldap/cacert.pem
  TLSCertificateFile /opt/iexpress/openldap/etc/openldap/servercrt.pem
  TLSCertificateKeyFile /opt/iexpress/openldap/etc/openldap/serverkey.pem

& start  slapd -d 127 -h 'ldap:/// ldaps:///'

It works fine on my HP-UX system.