About the db setting in slapd.conf

Hi,all.

Sorry for my stupid question.
How to make the OpenLDAP server host many dbs?
And how to configure it.

I used the follow way:

I edited the slapd.conf to have many dbs.
And  the databases setting in it  is :

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=example,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}C51rSZCaDok/m6I29EmNoBpdDvQSpLk4
directory       /var/lib/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=example2,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=example2,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}C51rSZCaDok/m6I29EmNoBpdDvQSpLk4
directory       /var/lib/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=example3,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=example3,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}C51rSZCaDok/m6I29EmNoBpdDvQSpLk4
directory       /var/lib/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq

   .
   .
   .

Is it correctly?
And each db's directory should be the same or different?
I am blind of it now. Thank you for your response!

Wang Penghui