Re: Certificate Signature Failure

i am not sure, if it were a problem with the library then it should fail
everytime i try consistently.. but this is not the case.. it only fails
when a try a particular workflow. i tried a sample application doing the
same thing and that worked fine. (i even tried a newer version of the
library - but this didnt help either)

seeking help and advice,
Siva