Re: error - attribute description contains inappropriate characters

2.0 is obsolete; however, that error means that the name of an attribute
contains invalid chars.  I suggest you slapcat the DB, look for that entry
and check all the attribute names for illegal chars.  If they're all ok,
then there might be a bug in slapd, but in that case you need to upgrade.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it