Re: slapd segfaults with SASL/GSSAPI binds

--On Wednesday, July 07, 2004 10:18 PM -0500 Christopher Schadl <cschadl@satan.org.uk> wrote:

Yep.  Here is the gdb backtrace of the unstripped binary.  It still
looks like some kind of weird bdb problem, although I'm no expert.  For
the record, I'm using SASL 2.1.18, and OpenSSL and Heimdal are both
stock Debian Woody (OpenSSL 0.9.6, Heimdal 0.4e)

Okay, first thing is to go over what Howard wrote.

Second thing: You need to upgrade your version of Heimdal to at least 0.6, I suggest 0.6.1. 0.5.1 was the first Heimdal release that was even remotely safe when it comes to threading, and it needed some patches.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer