Re: Looking for current ldap-autofs howto

I agree with all points in the email below including the proposition for
a seperate mailing list. This list has been extremely valuable to me
getting OpenLDAP working with Irix, solaris, and several flavours of
Linux. I understand the need to keep the traffic down on on already high
volume list but there is an obvious abundance of expertise here.

GREG

--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445