Re: Showing ALL attribute values && ACI's

--On Wednesday, June 30, 2004 9:37 AM +0200 Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

Quoting "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando@sys-net.it>:

I believe ACIs have never been tested after adding ACL caching...
Can you provide a significant portion of your LDIF and your
slapd.conf, so that I can test it?

The included tar ball contains my slapd.conf, the ACL file and a LDIF dump. It's naturally not even CLOSE to my exact usage, but it will show the problem non the less...

The password for the 'uid=turbo,ou=People,o=Swe.Net AB,c=SE' is
'turbo'. The problem is there in both GSSAPI and SIMPLE binds...

I'll file an ITS about this; I don't think I'll be able to look at it but in the weekend.

p.

You might want to look at ITS #3214 as well - not sure if it is related or not.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer