Re: how to get anon plain & login in supportedSASLMechanisms

--On Thursday, June 24, 2004 6:32 PM +0530 tameemahmed.khan@wipro.com wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to LDAP and its working.. I like to know the options to enable
anon plain & login in the supportedSASLMechanisms query. I tried with the
installation procedure of
http://metric.it.uab.edu/vnet/cookbook/v1.0/node155.html and have also
tried "--enable-plain=yes --enable-anon=yes --enable-login=yes" while
cofiguring cyrus sasl. Should i run ldap configure after configuring
SASL? what else should i do to get them on the list.

Although I have very grave reservations about giving any assistance to your company, the answer is that you need to compile OpenLDAP after you compile SASL with the options you want SASL support for.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer