Re: ldapdb and postfix

Paul,

This post is really off-topic for this list since it has nothing to do with OpenLDAP, apart from the fact that it is one of the components you happen to use.

Authenticated SMTP in Postfix is done using SASL. There are various HowTos out there that can tell you what to do. What OpenLDAP version you use really has nothing to do with the success of the whole setup, as long as you use something >OL 2.0.

jens