Re: Replication Problem

My updatedn is listed as rootdn and according to
openldap admin guide, it should work fine. (I'm not
mistaken.)
I, however, had the problem solved tho (see below).

Changed the master's slapd.conf to:

replica uri=ldap://cielo.design1.rldp.com

binddn="cn=Replicator,dc=design1,dc=rldp,dc=com"
       bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

Changed the slave's slapd.conf to:
rootpw		secret

You were right about the erro codes tho. Thanks man.