RE: HEAD doesn't handle escaped characters properly?

I just verified that the paged results are working properly with OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_2.

Additionally, all build tests pass (the error I get when I try to build HEAD does not occur - see messages with subject of "test006-acl fails in HEAD") and there are no problems with special characters with this version (Not that there is a problem in HEAD, it was just user error on my part)

Thanks again for finding and fixing that paged results bug.

Dan