additional info: objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

Hello List!

I am currently trying to add the following to my DB:
************************************
dn: cn=staff, ou=groups, dc=myorg, dc=be
objectclass: top
objectclass: posixGroup
cn: staff
gidnumber: 50

dn: cn=Raphael Bauduin, ou=people,  dc=myorg, dc=be
cn: Raphael Bauduin
sn: Bauduin
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: posixAccount
objectclass: shadowAccount
uid: rbauduin
userpassword:{crypt}my_crypted_password
uidnumber: 1037
gidnumber: 50
gecos: Raphael Bauduin
loginShell: /bin/bash
homeDirectory: /home/rbauduin
shadowLastChange: 10877
shadowMin: 0
shadowMax: 999999
shadowWarning: 7
shadowInactive: -1
shadowExpire: -1
shadowFlag: 0
******************

But i get the error:
# ldapadd -D "cn=manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -W -x  -f people.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=staff, ou=groups, dc=my-domain, dc=com"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

Is there a way to find out which syntax causes the problem?
The debus mode was not too helpful.

I guess i have some objectclasses here which are not defined in my schema
file. But thats just a guess.

Thanks, Mario

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl