Re: postalAddress index? and recommendation

Hrm, 2.1.30 is what I was running and it yelled at me when I tried to
index on eq.  Oh well.  I've applied a patch to make it work as a normal
substring match.  I may consider implementing true list functionality if
the openldap developers are interested.  (ie, generating a true patch, not
a stopgap)

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /