RE: caching magic (was: How to trace activity on Window platform ?)

 >> - what does shm_key do again?

>Allocates the DB database memory to use a shared memory segment (RAM)
>rather than disk-based memory environment.  It dramatically improves data
>load times among other things.

Could you give an example of how to use/set this?  I looked at the Berkeley docs... And I certainly didn't realize this from their documentation.  Maybe I looked at the wrong thing.

This goes in the DB_CONFIG file, I assume?  I see it requires an int - does it really matter what I pick?  I gather from the docs that it is just a key.

Dan