Re: Ang. RE: Bdb defaults - WAS: problem importing entries.

> So, you read a whole mail who's only topic was the effect of global
> ACLs, with the given ACLs as an example that is impossible to use on a
> slave, yet you can criticise the ACLs?
>
> Please, go back and read my mail again.

Actually, if you count the number of indentations, I got that piece of ACL
from Quanah's reply :)  I'll have to go back to your initial mail, this
thread is getting too long.

> This was on 2.1.30. IIRC (I haven't had a chance to test) the behaviour
> was different on earlier 2.1.x releases (2.1.22 or 2.1.25).
>
> I will file an ITS later (it's already way too late here and too many
> other things to finish up before the long drive home).

I'm looking forward to it.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it