Re: Scaling for performance : Results and comments????

--- Andreas <andreas@conectiva.com.br> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 09:32:15PM -0700, Trevor
> Warren wrote:
> Trevor, do you think you could perpahs in some way
> share these
[snip]

 Yep,

  Why not. I can let you know the methodology and how
these were conducted  but these tests require tools
like Load Runner and QA Load which run into a couple
of 100K$ is you can afford em.

  We are a benchmark lab here and due to our good
relationship with these vendors we get the best
testing tools the industry can afford.

  I think it would be better for me to share the
methodology with you and instead of using the scripts
of these expensive tools i can help educate you on
using Open Source tools towards benchmarking the
System under various configuations.

  Lemme know and we shall proceed. But inturn for all
my feeding you info i would request the results of
your tests to be published here on the openldap
mailing list please. If its okie with you lets
proceed.

Trevor

Trevor

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren@yahoo.com        / _|_|