Re: both 8 hour 200 vu tests end in a server abort

Trevor Warren wrote:
| --- Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
|
|>You still have neglected to mention what resource
|>limits are in effect
|>for the actual slapd process. As such, there is no
|>evidence that you
|>have set up your machine correctly. Swearing/cursing
|>isn't going to
|>improve the situation.
|
| [snip]
|

|>>Hmm...M/c setup. Logs are being written to another
|
| machine over a mounted partition.
|
| ################################
| # DB_Config is as follows:
| ################################
|
| #
| # Set the database in memory cache size.
| #
| set_cachesize     0    300428800    0
|
| #
| # Set database flags.
| #
| #set_flags       DB_TXN_NOSYNC
|
| #
| # Set log values.
| #
| set_lg_regionmax        10048576
| set_lg_max              10485760
| set_lg_bsize            2097152
| set_lg_dir
| /home/perf/openLDAP/install/ldap2/var/openldap-logs
|
| #######################
| #Slapd.conf
|
| Caching about 10K records.

Let's see the rest of your database definition from slapd.conf. I'm most
interested in your checkpoint settings ....

Regards,
Buchan
- --
Buchan Milne                      Senior Support Technician
Obsidian Systems                  http://www.obsidian.co.za
B.Eng                                RHCE (803004789010797)