Using the MS ADSI OLE DB Provider to search OpenLDAP in C++

I'm having trouble with the ADSDSOObject OLE DB Provider to search an
OpenLDAP directory.
Basically, binding and running the LDAP query seems to be fine, but I'm
unable to go through the first record (DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED). I suspect
that in fact nothing is really done until the first row request.
Because there is no error in the directory log, it seems that the
binding is not successful.

Here is the connection string used :
"Provider=ADsDSOObject;User
ID=cn=administrateur,dc=rtetest,dc=org;Password=rtekb;Encrypt
Password=False;Mode=Read;Bind Flags=0"

And the query

<LDAP://192.168.3.118/dc=rtetest,dc=org>;(&(sn=*));sn,cn;subtree

Any help appreciated.