Re: sample DB_CONFIG bdb backend docs : a must in faq-o-matic

søn, 06.06.2004 kl. 19.31 skrev Kurt D. Zeilenga:

> At 09:10 AM 6/6/2004, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> >But the docs are *still* abysmal.
>
> I suggest you and others do something constructive about
> that, such as contribute documentation updates.  Do not
> expect others to make contributions which you are not
> willing to make yourself, or contribute towards.

Oh, I've written some and stuck it on my web site. But I don't
particularly believe in blowing my own trumpet all that much.

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl