Re: sample DB_CONFIG bdb backend docs : a must in faq-o-matic

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

søn, 06.06.2004 kl. 09.00 skrev Howard Chu:
[...]

Relying on of this form is both foolish and dangerous.

Don't say much for Quanah and Stanford, do it?

I don't mean to paint Quanah with the same broad brush, after all he is an active participant in this forum, not just some solitary person writing notes in a vacuum. The difference is that he is an active member of the community, and nothing he writes is ever unqualified. Surely this difference is apparent...

I for one am utterly grateful for the info. that Stanford makes
available and have learned oodles from it. NB! A great deal of
Stanford's info. is stuff that can not be gleaned from Openldap,
Sleepycat's or any other sources.

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support