SQL backend questions

For now I have the following questions about some of the columns of the meta data tables.

1. ldap_oc_mappings.expect_return column: According to test_dbmetadata.sl this is a bitmap that marks whether create_proc (1) and delete_proc (2) return a value or not.

a. What exactly is a bitmap in this context and how should it be used/initialised by the stored procedures?
b. Does slapd use the returned value?

2. ldap_attr_mappings.sel_expr_u column: no documentation available.

a. What is the purpose of this column? How is it used?

3. ldap_attr_mappings.param_order column: according to test_dbmetadata.sl this is a mask that marks if the "keytbl.keycol" value comes before or after the value in add_proc (1) and delete_proc (2).

a. What exactly is a mask in this context and how should it be used? I see in all examples that it's value is "3" (binary 11??). Are there any other valid values?

4. ldap_attr_mappings.expect_return column: see ldap_oc_mappings

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14