Re: [SPAM:#] Re: failed with ldapsearch with GSSAPI - Please helpppppppppp

tor, 03.06.2004 kl. 05.59 skrev Quanah Gibson-Mount:

> > root@fbsd [11:09am] [...local/openldap-2.2.11]# ldapsearch -x -LLL -h
> > kerberos -b "" -s base supportedSASLMechanisms
> > dn:
> > supportedSASLMechanisms: OTP
> > supportedSASLMechanisms: DIGEST-MD5
> > supportedSASLMechanisms: CRAM-MD5
>
> Note again that you haven't addressed the Kerberos libraries issue, in
> which you specifically need a libgssapi before you compile Cyrus SASL.  You
> haven't mentioned anything about what version of Kerberos you are using (I
> suggest Heimdal), and I suggest you read the Stanford website completely.
>
> You should also test all of this at the cyrus-sasl level, and if it isn't
> supporting GSSAPI at that level, then you need to move your discussion to
> the cyrus-sasl list, because this really isn't an OpenLDAP issue.

FWIW my Openldap 2.2.11 w/ Cyrus SASL 2.1.18 and Heimdal KerberosV
advertises/supports GSSAPI. Oh, and a thousand thanks for the Stanford
web site ;)

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl