From: Matthew Shelton [mailto:crash700@drexel.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 12:03 AM
To: Hutchins, Mike
Cc: openLdap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Attribute mapping?

I am an LDAP newbie, but this comes to mind...

can you make a duplicate attribute with a different name, such as:

entryUUID: 12234
objectGUID: 12234

a C++ style assignment would be more elegant, but I haven't found
anywhere that says that is allowed in an LDIF file.

--
Matthew Shelton
215-205-3522

Key fingerprint = E3BD 9CF2 6FE6 50A5 55E1  7983 43EF 3998 B27D B910