Re: TLS still can't accept....ssl handshake problem

At 12:45 PM 5/21/2004, Karl Bellve wrote:
># OpenLDAP SSL options
># Require and verify server certificate (yes/no)
># Default is "no"
>#tls_checkpeer yes

That comment is in error.  See OpenLDAP's ldap.conf(5) for
valid directives to the OpenLDAP ldap.conf file.

>Wierd, because in my /etc/ldap.conf, I have the above. Perhaps it is a redhat addition?

Maybe Redhat is confused.  Note that the OpenLDAP ldap.conf
file is normally installed in $sysconfdir/openldap/ldap.conf
(where $sysconfdir depends on configure options).

Kurt