openldap2.2.11 configuration failed

Hi,

I am trying to install the openldap on my Redhat linux.  Before
that, I downloaded BerkeleyDB 4.1.25.tar.gz (with encryption) from
sleepycat.com and installed it.  Then I ran the ./configure from
the openldap directory, and I got the following error,

checking for Berkeley DB link (default)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb42)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-42)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4.2)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4-2)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... yes
checking for Berkeley DB thread support... yes
checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

I tried different version of BerkeleyDB (4.2.52), it still gave me
the same error.  Could somebody tell me what I did wrong?  Thanks.

Paul