Re: Re[8]: OpenLDAP + pgSQL

> Hello Pierangelo,
>
> Wednesday, May 12, 2004, 5:53:39 PM, you wrote:
>

>>> Hello Pierangelo,
>>>
>>> Wednesday, May 12, 2004, 12:02:55 PM, you wrote:
>>>
>>> I have configured unixODBC. But now when starting with new script
>>> from slapd, but have same prob. If starting with slapd command -
>>> everything fine.
>
> PM> This sounds a bit obscure; can you clarify
> PM> what is fine and what has the same problem?
>
> New script that openldap using slapd.sh in rc.d,

never heard of this script; where is it from?

> when starting thru it
> in command i got:
> "
> This: not found
> Starting slapd.
> "
> But ldap doesn't start.

I have no clue

> When using /usr/local/libexec/slapd, I have no mistakes, exept:
> postgres[749]: [1-1] ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "ksqo"

sounds like an erroneous parameter in some of the unixODBC configuration
files; again, I have no clue.

> But ldap still starts.

what does it mean?  If slapd is configured with back-sql, then it must
load the meta-schema from the RDBMS; if this happens, it means that
everything (or most of it) is working correctly.  If it does, can you
query it?
What does slapd log?

p.

--