Re: OpenLDAP slapd replication

I'm Using OpenLDAP 2.1.25.
I've performed the changes and my replica lines are as follows;
replica uri=ldaps://apollo.fe.up.pt:636
        binddn="uid=updatedn,ou=admins,dc=fe,dc=up,dc=pt"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

replogfile      /etc/openldap/master-slapd.replog

But everytime I start slurpd with debug level 1, i'm getting the following errors:
Error: parse_replica_line: unknown keyword "uri=ldaps://apollo.fe.up.pt"
Error: Malformed "replica" line in slapd config file, line 106
Warning: failed to add replica "(null):0 - ignoring replica
Warning: unknown replica 192.168.53.83:636 found in replication log
Warning: unknown replica apollo.fe.up.pt:636 found in replication log
Warning: unknown replica apollo.fe.up.pt:389 found in replication log

isn't the URI correct??? I use this URI for the clients authentication and it works fine... Think there is something missing here...
What can be?

Thanks
Jorge Ruão