Re: regex in search filter?

Today at 4:49pm, Damien Messner wrote:

> But when I do this:
> (&(objectClass=groupofnames)(member=uid=*))
> openLDAP gives me no result. Perhaps because I have more than one value
> in membe, or due to "=" caractere...

What does the attribute definition for member say are the legal search
types?  Does it have a substring search value?  The definition of member
on my LDAP server (admittedly it's still OpenLDAP 2.1, so it might be
different on yours) doesn't include any additional search types beyond
the equality comparison provided by the distinguishedName attribute it
uses as superior.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===