Re: OpenLDAP + SASL

This is how getopt(3) and ALL UN*X programs work: if you specify an option
(a '-' followed by a letter or a number) which REQUIRES a value, the value
  MUST be present.  If you use "-Y" you MUST specify the mechanism; if you
want the client to choose the best, don't use "-Y".  Is it clear, now?

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it