Re: Antwort: Re: Can't get unlimited number of results when soft limit != none, and hard limit = none. [Virus checked]

Today at 11:49am, denis.havlik@t-mobile.at wrote:

> It works as expected, except in one detail: client can't explicitely ask
> for unlimited number of results.
> Not such a big deal for me, but I think it's nevertheless a bug - could
> you check if this was fixed in newer OL versions?

It's still the same in 2.1.29.  Using -z 0 on ldapsearch gives me the
soft limit number of entries, specifying a huge number (9999999) will
give me all (for me) entries.

I don't know if that is a bug or the way it is meant to work.

Frank