RE: multiple attribute search with single return slowness

--On Wednesday, April 28, 2004 10:43 AM +0900 Blomberg David <dblomber@Libertec.com> wrote:

I would really like to but my customer for this only will accept
"supported by Red Hat" solutions so I am stuck with old and slow. Funny
bacause I have programmed 7 major tie together using Perl to get this all
to work correctly. (Politics kills innovation and best solution again)

I've never heard of redhat "supporting" Openldap... Quite interesting. ;) You might point your customer to a company like Symas, which does support OpenLDAP specifically.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer