Re: Schema Files

Thanks for the INFO
Now i am clear with OIDS
-Opensrc_eng

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:
Please read the Admin Guide section regarding schema and,
in particular, the need to assign OIDs from your own OID
name space. Don't hijack the OID name space belonging to
others (such as OIDs under 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203). See also the FAQ.
It includes a number of answers in this area.

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/schema.html
http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=391

And regarding general issues regarding LDAP schema,
I suggest you read a good book about LDAP (see the
FAQ for a list of print and online books) and direct
any questions about LDAP schema to a general LDAP
forum such as .

Kurt