Re: syncrepl doesn't copy entries

--On Friday, April 23, 2004 3:10 PM +0200 "José M. Fandiño" <ldap@fadesa.es> wrote:

well, I downgraded to 2.2.10 and it doesn't copy
entries from the provider DIT yet.

If I understand the admin guide correctly, all I need to
configure the provider slapd is to add "sessionlog 22 100"
to the database definition. After of the first contact
an entry bellow the base DN with an objectclass
"syncProviderSubentry" will be automatically created,
and indeed slapd create the entry:

on the consumer side I create the base DN (with
ou=personas) and updatedn  which I think that it's
a requirement to permit the replicated content to
go to the consumer DB with a known DN.

syncrepl rid=22
        provider=ldap://195.55.55.167:389
        type=refreshOnly
        interval=00:01:00:00
        searchbase="ou=personas,dc=fadesa,dc=es"
        scope=sub
        filter="(objectClass=*)"
        schemachecking=off
        updatedn="cn=replica,dc=fadesa,dc=es"
        bindmethod=simple
        binddn="cn=syncuser,ou=cuentas,dc=fadesa,dc=es"
        credentials=sincro

Mine looks like: syncrepl rid=0 provider=ldap://ldap-dev0.stanford.edu:389 updatedn="cn=Manager,dc=stanford,dc=edu"

binddn="cn=ldap-dev2,cn=ldap,cn=operational,dc=stanford,dc=edu"
               bindmethod=sasl
               saslmech=gssapi
               searchbase="dc=stanford,dc=edu"
               authcId=ldap/ldap-dev2.stanford.edu@stanford.edu