Re: TLS resource unavailable

At 05:11 PM 4/23/2004, Mark wrote:
>although i had the uri statement in the ldap.conf ..yet doesnt seem to want to read it..

ldap.conf(5):
        The ldap.conf configuration file is used to set
        system-wide defaults to be applied when running
        ldap clients.

>i tried putting a uri statement on the slapd.conf but it says unknown uri directive...

Given that slapd.conf(5) doesn't list it as a
configuration directive, that shouldn't be too
surprising.

You've already found the -h option.  I suggest you
read more about it.  See slapd(8) and maybe the
Admin Guide chapter on running slapd(8).

Kurt