Re: Place place to start with user authentication?

At 08:04 AM 4/23/2004, Gavin Henry wrote:
>I have currently been trying to set this up for all Linux user auth.

This topic, in general, is more appropriate for other lists.
OpenLDAP Software, itself, has little to do with Linux user auth
(except for possibly providing access to and/or storing
information in support of applications providing such
services).  For instance, questions about pam_ldap
and nss_ldap should be directed to pamldap@padl.com