Re: rfc2307 Schema

Have a look @ http://www.padl.com/Contents/Documentation.html

rfc2307bis is based on the original rfc2307. I am no expert but one of
the things it does is changes the way posixGroup in the nis.schema is
defined. It defines it as an auxilary class rather than a structural
class allowing you to create entries with the objectClass of both
posixGroup and groupOfUniqueNames.

This allows the PDAL software (nss_ldap compiled with support for this
schema) to read your posixgroup membership from the attibute
uniqueMember,  rather than memberUid.

Hmm - just checked the link I gave you - the ietf draft has been deleted
:( Does anyone know the statuf of rfc2307bis?

Regards

Graham