Feeling stupid: cannot understand error

Hello!

I've installed openldap 2.1, and run into strange problem.

[12:37] server:/tmp # ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=sub,dc=ru" -w password
dn: uid=tarkhil, dc=sub, dc=ru
objectClass: shadowAccount
uid: tarkhil

adding new entry "uid=tarkhil, dc=sub, dc=ru"
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: no structural object class provided

[12:37] server:/tmp # ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=sub,dc=ru" -w password
dn: cn=test2, dc=sub, dc=ru
objectClass: posixGroup
cn: test2
gidNumber: 1024

adding new entry "cn=test2, dc=sub, dc=ru"

As far as I understand man ld_errno, in the first example slapd complaints:

LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION

An  object class violation occurred (e.g., a "must"
attribute was missing from the entry).

but I cannot understand what exactly the problem is.

The same setup worked quite well on openldap 2.0...
--
Alex.