Re: telephoneNumber Syntax...

> Hi!
>
>    I'm using Openldap 2.1.29 under Linux and I'm developing a little
> C program with libldap. My problem is, doing a ldap_modify_s(),
> every time I get an "Invalid Syntax" for the attribute telephoneNumber.
>
>    Anybody knows the right syntax for telephoneNumber attribute ??
> Any ideas ?

Honestly, I don't see any reason for failure.  Slapd is pretty liberal on
telephone numbers; all it does is remove spaces and '-' at normalization,
and complain if the resulting value is empty (i.e. equal to "", a berval
of zero length).  This behavior didn't change from 2.1 to 2.2.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it