Re: AW: 'add user to group' validation

> Hello,
>
> perhaps it would be a possibility to use constraints and referencial
> integrity in the underlaying database.
> I want to try such an effort with the sql backend.
> Has anyone tried or is running such a database.

No problem (which means: terrible headaches if you want
to implement all of it via LDAP); however, it's still
a matter of the application (in this case the underlying
storage system).  Note that fro HEAD code there's a brand
new "refint" overlay that does something very similar
to what you need.  See slapo-refint(5) for details.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it